"I am at a loss to conceive how a man should permit himself to write anything that would be truly disgraceful to a woman, or why a woman should be censured for writing anything that would be proper and becoming for a man."

06 September 2013

The Fox Says: I WILL STEAL YOUR SANITY



Welcome to a Friday afternoon in this office, courtesy of this video and Twitter:


·    Coworker 1: So, I've been thinking a lot about this Syrian crisis and...crap...hold on... WHAT THE FOX SAY!!!! RING-DING-DING-DINGERINGEDING!!! #ylvis
·  Coworker 1: "COW GOES 'MOO'...FISH GO 'BLUB'...SEAL GOES 'OW OW OW OW'... Kill me!!! Fuckin' kill me!!! #ylvis
·   Coworker 1: WA-PA-PA-PA-PA-PA-POW!!!! I...still have strength....to grab this letter opener....stick it in my....fucking jugular.... #ylvis
·  Coworker 1: HATEE-HATEE-HATEE-HO.......letter opener....too dull....will.....throw body onto..... letter opener....to pierce sternum...must kill myself
·  Coworker 2: WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?! Thank you, #Ylvis, thank you. #myjam #wapapapapapapow
·   Coworker 1 to Coworker 2: ........must.....get hammer.....smash it....into skull....Please......kill me.....
·  Coworker 2 to Coworker 1: shhh shh shh shh, no tears, just sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! The information you provide is quiet helpful. Wooden Concepts executes perfection & quality craftsmanship in custom wood pens, unique Letter Openers & handcrafted wood products.

    ReplyDelete

More Like This:

none